RELEASE BLITZ – Rush by C.A. Harms Crystal Jason Harms Kylie McDermott Title: …


RELEASE BLITZ – Rush by C.A. Harms Crystal Jason Harms Kylie McDermott Title: Rush Series: Montgomery Men #1 Author: C.A. Harms Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: August 23 2016 Blurb I was running from my husband a man I thought Id known. Running from the hell he had put me through. Hed nearly destroyed the woman I had once been and I would do whatever it took to regain my freedom. I would lie and cheat. I would steal if it meant that I never had to go back there. Id run and keep running But there was one problem. I hadnt planned for Ashton Montgomery. He was a distraction I couldnt allow. Not if I wanted to stay safe. I had to remain distant but he was relentless and had other ideas. I caved because I hadnt thought it all through not in detail. If I had I wouldve realized that you can only live in a fantasy world for so long before everything came crashing in around you. And those lives youve destroyed along the way make you no better than the monster you were trying to break free from. How could I have been so careless? It wasnt meant to turn out this way. But the Rush of my freedom took control and I forgot how important it was to keep the secret of who I had once been. And now I had nothing. Only the fear that the man Id run from would find me again and finish what he started. ADD TO GOODREADS Purchase Links AMAZON UShttp://amzn.to/2bwTAYb UK: amzn.to/2btvsRK B&N: bit.ly/2btwqxk Kobo: bit.ly/2beFgQO iBooks: apple.co/2beFE1J Author Bio A little about me. Lets see where to start.I love HEA stories as long as they come packing a little heat. I need some excitement some angst and moments that make me fan my face are always good too. I am an Illinois girl born and raised. Simple and true it honestly doesnt take much to make me happy. I love the little things; they truly mean the most. I may have a slight addiction to my new Keurigoh my that thing is a godsend. And so fast too. I have two children who truly are my very best friends and their faces never fail to put a smile on my face. I have been married to my husband for sixteen years and even though at times I want to beat him with a stick I would never change the years we have had. We have learned and fallen only to pick each other up dust off the ache and help each other make it right.I am one of those authors that adore my fans. I love to hear from you. After all it is because of each one of you that I continue to write. I look forward to your feedback.Be sure to follow me to stay up-to-date on all my upcoming releases. Author Links FACEBOOK GOODREADSTWITTERINSTAGRAMBLOGNEWSLETTER Release Blitz



Source by mccurry40

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you want to repair your marriage or build an enduring, fulfilling relationshi…